Rural property in As neves, with 1000 m² built, 900 m² living area, 6000 m² plot sq.meters, 10 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
It is a stone building with a U-shaped plant, known as Casa de Barro, located in the parish of San Cibrán de Ribarteme. Like all Galician pazo, it had a tower on one of the sides, a large dovecote and on its facade several noble coats of arms. The pazo served as an asylum for defendants prior to their conviction. Later it was the stately residence of the inquisitor Gil y Araújo, who reformed it in 1732. It was passed from generation to generation until it came into the hands of Juan Manuel de Araújo Acevedo Lira y Sotomayor, who appeared in 1867 as the owner of the Casa de Barro or Torre de Barro. The building is in ruins but it keeps the entire facade practically intact, there are approximately 1000 meters of building in a spectacular setting full of living history.